Friday, July 16, 2010

minichill extacy


Perfume Fragrance !!! by pattpoom



The first time I smelled Betsey Johnson Perfume by Betsey Johnson For Women, I was at my daughter's cheer leading competition and one of her coaches was wearing it. The smell was so unique, I had to go up to her and ask what she was wearing. When she told me she was wearing Betsey Johnson Perfume, it really didn't mean anything to me because I had never heard of Betsey Johnson, but I knew that this perfume would soon be one of my favorites. I was going to make a mental note of remembering the Betsey Johnson name because I would soon be buying it.

A few days later, I asked my daughter if she had ever heard of Betsey Johnson and she told me that she if a designer and that she had heard of her. Apparently, Betsey Johnson Perfume is very popular among the younger crowd and my daughter told me that she too loved the perfume. This was all the more reason for me to purchase it! I always like to wear a fragrance that my daughter likes too, because it makes driving in the car with her much more pleasant when she's not sticking her head out the window because she thinks my perfume is too strong.

I purchased the Betsey Johnson Perfume for $52.00 and I loved the pink beaded cap that was on the bottle. The box that the perfume came in was visually stunning too. The color scheme and the roses were very eye catching. The perfume is very fruity with lots of floral undertones. What stood out to me were the hints of tangerine, grapefruit, lily of the valley and sandalwood. I like how the scent of sandalwood combined with the fruity and flowery scents. It gives the Betsey Johnson Perfume a woodsy fragrance and it even reminded me of when I was in high school many years ago.

I high school, I frequently wore sandalwood and patchouli scents, but I never thought that they would make a comeback. It seems like so many perfumes have either patchouli or sandalwood hints in them. I think that these rich scents add body and depth to perfumes like Betsey Johnson Perfume by Betsey Johnson For Women. I also feel that sandalwood helps to give this perfume staying power and it keeps it from fading or losing it's scent after a few hours.

When I wore my Betsey Johnson Perfume to work, I was a little concerned that I put too much on. One of my coworkers asked me, rather excitedly, what I was wearing. I thought, "oh no, she's going to tell me it's too strong." When I told her it was Betsey Johnson Perfume, she told me it was one of the nicest perfumes that she's smelled in a long time. I was happy that she didn't think it was too bold or overpowering, especially since I'd worn it to work.

I would purchase Betsey Johnson Perfume by Betsey Johnson For Women again, because I love the soft floral, fruity and woodsy scent that it has and I can wear it for any occasion, day or evening. I also like the fact that my teenage daughter likes it too. I feel this perfume is attractive to all age groups and that it has a wide appeal.



Trying to come up with a menu for your baby shower? Are you in charge of the baby shower food? Are you trying to figure out what sorts of refreshments would best suit your baby shower attendees?

When a baby is born, everyone seems to shine. Fathers get all “goo goo ga ga” with their babies. Grandparents are proud and want to take lots of pictures. Siblings want to hold the baby, and sometimes the last thing on your mind is planning what to serve at a baby shower.

Traditional baby shower food includes cake, mints, and punch. Those can vary depending on your taste, but if you’re thinking of something a little more exciting and less traditional, here are some ideas.

Baby shower food: Going Mexican!

Some good friends of mine are Spanish and during a baby shower for a close friend of theirs, they planned a Mexican baby shower food theme that included burritos, a taco salad, enchiladas and several types of dips. For fun, they had a piñata, a baby naming game and a Spanish line dance!

Baby shower food can also take on the theme of the shower. For example, if you’re having a baby shower with a storybook theme, you may want to have baby shower food to complement the theme. Foods may vary from all fruit and vegetables, to different types of chocolates and cookies. Cold meats or sandwiches may also be an idea if you want to make your baby shower more like a lunch.

To cater or not to cater

Some women decide it’s less trouble to cater the baby shower than to try to come up with baby shower food ideas. Once again, your choice of food should be considered based on the number of people attending and their tastes. Italian finger foods and cookies might be a good idea, as well as catered meatballs, cheese dips, and kabobs. Baby shower food items can be specialized to meet the special needs of those present.

Baby shower food, where to buy it

If you’ve decided not to have the baby shower catered, and are going to make it more of a homemade cooking event, the question might come up as to where you want to shop for the baby shower food. Of course, any grocery store would do, but there are party stores that especially cater to wedding and baby shower foods. Also, large outlet or food clubs are another good way to purchase items in bulk. Besides food, you can purchase decorations, punch, gifts and games for your party.

Baby shower food should be tasty, inexpensive and attractive. If you’re making finger foods yourself, you may want to shape them into cute little items like baby boots, baby carriages and etc. The choices are endless and the process can be as creative and diverse as you choose.

The key to a great baby shower is not only the baby shower food, but the theme, the games, the decorations and the mood of the party. Get all those working together and you’re bound for success!




Energy Drinks
Energy Drink
Energy Drinks
Energy Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment